As we "enjoy" our snowy week here in Kansas City, I thought it was fitting to feature Markie and Grant's Winter Fairytale Wedding on the blog today! Markie loves all things girly, glittery, pink, romantic, and of course, things that involve wine! Grant is Markie's "shot of whisky" and it melts my heart to see how much these two adore each other!
Grant is a consultant at a MAJOR well known KC healthcare technology company and Markie is a Nurse studying Pediatric Acute Care - hopefully I said all of that correctly! They are both brilliant people, inside and out and I feel so lucky to have had these two complete sweethearts as my clients!
Markie and Grant's Wedding Team
Wedding Hotel: The InterContinental KC
Wedding Ceremony: The Redemptorist
Wedding Reception: Longview Mansion
KC Bentley Rental: Pech Limousine
Wedding DJ: Alex with Fernando Productions
Wedding Floral Design: Final Touch Studio
Wedding Stationery: Paper Source
Bridal Gown Shop: Natalie M
Gown Designer: Sophia Tolli
Bridesmaids Gown Shop: Bella Bridesmaids
Hair Stylist: Bella Hair Co
Wedding Cake: 3 Women and an Oven
Premium Limo Bus: Showtime Transportation
Wedding Makeup Artist: Alex Glaviano
I love all of their details above! Check out those shoes!
Thanks to Mike Tsai, my second photographer, for capturing these shots of grant opening his gift and reading his letter from Markie!
Another great portrait from Mike of Grant! This is another reason it's so important to have two photographers at your wedding - you can have two views of events happening at the same time!
Everyone lining up! One of the groomsmen signaled that they were good to go! ha!
The doors open... here comes the bride!
Guests and Grant and the guys looking on!
So important to get all of the expressions going on! Hope Grant doesn't mind me sharing these ones of him! But the whole room had tears in their eyes, so he wasn't the only one ;)
BEST BRIDESMAIDS EVER
I photograph weddings at Redemptorist often, but I love how it looks extra special during the Holiday months!
Check out all of their "winter fairytale" details! Even the menu has a carriage detail at the top! And Faux Snow on the tables to accompany the hot cocoa.
I love working with Fernando Productions! Always a PARTY! Alex did such a great job!
The people in the photos above are actually professional wedding guests.
Look who ended up catching the garter! HA!
Markie and Grant danced the night away up till the last minute!
Jenny, the amazing coordinator at Longview Mansion, held guests inside while we took some time to photograph the sparkler shot!
Congrats Markie and Grant on such a beautiful day! And may your marriage be just as beautiful and meaningful! Thank you so much for having me as your photographer!
- Aug 29, 2017 Cathedral & The Gallery Event Space - Kansas City Wedding Photos from Claire & David's Formal Lilac Wedding Aug 29, 2017
- Aug 17, 2017 KC PLANS - "Turn Your Dreams Into Plans!" - Fun and Fresh Design at The Gallery Event Space! Rainbow Ombre Floral & Custom Watercolor Stationery! Aug 17, 2017
- Apr 14, 2017 The Grand Hall, Kansas City - Zach and Dieynaba Apr 14, 2017
- Mar 15, 2017 Winter Fairytale Wedding Day at Longview Mansion and The Redemptorist - Kansas City Wedding Photography Mar 15, 2017
- Mar 1, 2017 Rustic Lakeside Engagement Photos by Claire Ryser Mar 1, 2017
- Feb 10, 2017 Fall Wine-colored Wedding Day! Unity Village and Pennway Place at Studio Dan Meiners - Kansas City, MO Feb 10, 2017
- Feb 8, 2017 Vietnamese Wedding and Little Theatre Reception - Kansas City, Missouri Wedding Day Photography Feb 8, 2017